T11 12/24v Battery Tester & Analyzer [SIP 03568]
£335.99 incl VAT£279.99 excl VAT
Out of stock
The T11 12v/24v Battery Tester & Electrical System Analyzer is suitable for a large range of car and motorcycle batteries, and can be used to conduct starter, alternator, and mass ground tests.
DescriptionBack to Top
The SIP T11 12v/24v Battery Tester & Electrical System Analyzer is suitable for a large range of car and motorcycle batteries and can be used to conduct starter, alternator, and mass ground tests.
- 12v/24v car & motorcycle battery tests
- Starter, alternator, and mass ground tests
- For WET, AGM, EFB, and GEL batteries
- CCA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, CA, and JIS
- Supplied in a premium carry case
- Clear LCD screen and touchpad
- Built-in printer for quick receipts
- Integrated memory for saving
- Premium Swiss construction
2 year warranty
Tech SpecsBack to Top
- Suitable For 12v/24v
- Battery Type WET, AGM,
- EFB, GEL
- Conforms To CCA, SAE, EN, CA
- IEC, DIN, and JIS
- Starter Testing Yes
- Alternator Testing Yes
- Mass Ground Testing Yes
- Net Weight 1.80kg
Equipment DimensionsBack to Top
WarrantyBack to Top
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
DeliveryBack to Top
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.
Call us on 01527 883 580