The T11 12v/24v Battery Tester & Electrical System Analyzer is suitable for a large range of car and motorcycle batteries, and can be used to conduct starter, alternator, and mass ground tests.
The SIP T11 12v/24v Battery Tester & Electrical System Analyzer is suitable for a large range of car and motorcycle batteries and can be used to conduct starter, alternator, and mass ground tests.
- 12v/24v car & motorcycle battery tests
- Starter, alternator, and mass ground tests
- For WET, AGM, EFB, and GEL batteries
- CCA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, CA, and JIS
- Supplied in a premium carry case
- Clear LCD screen and touchpad
- Built-in printer for quick receipts
- Integrated memory for saving
- Premium Swiss construction
2 year warranty
Why Choose Tyre Bay Direct For Your Garage Equipment
- Over 20 Years Of Experience in the Industry
- UK's Leading Supplier Of Garage Equipment
- UK Agents for Atlas Automotive Equipment
- Superb Aftercare And Support Available
- Buy Now and Pay Later With PayPal
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.