No compromises – these innovative stepped box-ends deliver excellent access and clearance without sacrificing strength.
Each wrench has the versatility to work with a wide range of sizes and can easily move from job to job. The smooth profile and unbroken surface lets you apply more torque comfortably on the flat handles.
2 Pc. X6™ 4-in-1 Black Oxide Spline Ratcheting Metric Wrench Set
- Innovative stepped box ends deliver improved access in low-clearance areas
- 5-degree ratcheting arc lets you turn restricted fasteners
- X6 Box ends fit 6 common fastener types – Hex, Square, 12-point., E-Torx®, Rounded Hex, and Spline
- Smooth profile handles allows you to comfortably apply more torque to the fastener
- Each wrench covers 4 sizes in one: 8mm 10mm 12mm 13mm 14mm 15mm 17mm 19mm 8 total sizes from 2 wrenches
- The most versatile wrenches available – each X6 moves quickly between 6 styles of fasteners in 4 common sizes
- Superior strength and resistance to corrosion from the specially formulated and heat-treated Crestoloy® Alloy Steel construction
- Some square nuts and bolts may not engage with ratcheting box ends
|Foreign Trade Code||8204110030|
|Set Piece Count||2|
|Overall Length||6-1/2 in,8-1/4 in|
|Set Size Range Min||8 mm|
|Set Size Range Max||19 mm|
|Set Included Storage||None|
|Weight (Catalog)||1.10 lb|
|Contents||8mm 10mm 12mm 13mm 14mm 15mm 17mm 19mm|
|Category:||Automotive Hand Tools|
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.