The SIP TN3/50-SRB is a trade belt-driven compressor built with an durable oversized crankcase, finned manifolds and heavy-duty aluminium aftercooler, making it ideal for prolonged trade use.
SIP TN3/50-SRB Air Compressor info:
- 230v (13amp) input supply
- Powerful 3.0hp (2.2kW) motor
- Oil-lubricated, belt-driven model
- Heavy-duty 50 litre air receiver size
- 13CFM maximum piston displacement
- 8.5CFM maximum free air delivery (FAD)
- 145psi (10 bar) max. working pressure
- Extra-strong moulded plastic guarding
- Finned manifolds and cast iron barrel
- Wheel-mounted for easy movement
- Heavy-duty aluminium aftercooler
- Durable and oversized crankcase
- Premium Italian construction
|Input Supply||230v (13amp)|
|Motor Power||3.0hp (2.2kW)|
|Receiver Size||50 litres|
|Piston Displacement||13CFM (368 litres/min)|
|Max. Free Air Delivery||8.5CFM (240 litres/min)|
|Maximum Pressure||145psi (10 bar)|
|Packaged Dimensions||770 x 860 x 320mm|
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.